- SG110-24HP 24-Port Unmanaged PoE Network Switch from Cisco you can connect a variety of PoE enabled devices such as access points, VoIP equipment, and more directly to a larger network and to the Internet while deriving power from the network.
- Among the 24 ports are 2 combo mini-GBIC slots designed for fiber optic connectivity.
- Plug and play configuration allows you to simply take the switch out of the box place it on the desk or into a rack mount configuration and begin expanding your network capacity.
- A switching capacity of 48 Gbps and forwarding capacity of 35.7 Mpps ensures users benefit from increased bandwidth and throughput to move packets through the switch faster and more efficiently.
- For added piece of mind the SG110-24HP supports automatic cable detection to eliminate the concern over using the wrong cable and comes compatible with a wide variety of equipment from other vendors.